Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Featured Artist: ArtWalk Exhibit

I am so grateful that I was chosen as the first featured artist in the newly revamped ArtWalk at the FRONT climbing club. Manager, Annie, has been so sweet and helpful as we installed the work. She repainted the whole space, and we really made it ours. I have six landscape pieces up for about a month and a half.








She featured my work and the new space on the climbing gym's facebook page and I hope people will take some time to check out the images. I love how they turned out, mounted on 1/4" Sintra! Wish we had more family nearby to come check it out, but we will absolutely take our families when they are here in late March. If the art space wasn't enough, Annie also let us boulder for a few hours and play a few rounds of pool. We really love the gym down there.


No comments:

Post a Comment